January 31, 2011
 
Well today was just one of those days where I just live on a boat. Nothing exciting really happened so this won't be long. Last night we signed up for our events for Sea Olympics, which is going to happen on February 3. My deck is the Mediterrenean Sea and our color is green. I signed up for some relay races, so Maggi and I will be practicing the 3 legged race sometime in the next few days. There are about 7 different teams, and the reward is to be the first ones off when we port for the last time in San Diego... so its a big deal (the process takes forever). Anyway, I spent the majority of today preparing for my World Religion's speech on Abraham Heschel... which I have to present tom morning at 10am...so wish me luck!  The weather has been really nice out... not that i've been able to spend much time outside since I have a lot of work to do lately with our first set of tests coming up. Anyway... the waves look nice from my classroom windows and the boat isn't keeping me awake at night due to the waves. 
Just wanted to send a thank you to everyone who has been sending me emails. It's been great being able to stay in touch with everyone while I'm away and very far from home. Miss you all... be home in 3 months! 
 
P.S I've already started working on my imovie for this trip. So far 10 mins long... but i need song suggestions. So put your ipods on shuffle... and if you come across something that is upbeat and just amazing. Email me the name so I can use it.
 
Thanks.
 
LOVE YOU ALL!!!
 
0 Responses

Post a Comment